Monday, 7 January 2008

A day out in Northampton



It was a fine day for a walk. Josiah and Yusdi has been down with stomach bug for nearly a week now. Yusdi had recovered while Josiah is still doing poorly. But I guess spending a week at home wasn't his cup of tea. He's getting very fussy at home which is a sign that he's bored. DVD after DVD he watched, VCD and online video, you name it. So today, after church, we decide to bring him for a stroll at Beckets Park nearby where we lived.



I guess he enjoyed himself quite a bit there. He smiled and laugh despite of cold winter wind (which is normal when the day is bright and sunny). It's a nice excercise for both Yusdi and me too, since we hardly even have time to do proper excercise (I am quite pathetic to call this a form of excercise, but if you carrying a wiggly-12kg toddler you might want to claim this is worse than weight lifting because this one can fight back while you lift it!!!)




We fed the ducks and swans which Josiah enjoyed the most.





Josiah new favorite seating position! Daddy soon can claim a sherpa certificate.





Yusdi's picture of the day. I guess winter wasn't all too bad after all. All the bald looking trees does have a different charm from its spring or summer lush looks. I think this shoot really capture the beauty of early winter sunset.



As for me, this is my fave picture of the day.(Simply because this few good snaps of my crap photography ability!!)

ugh, I can't resist that cute bambi eyes...
...
...
...
...
My Sweet Pea!

No comments: