Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Mirror mirror on the wall, which the fairest of them all....

I love having mirror as part of my house decoration. Sometimes it can be the center piece like an overmantle mirror above the fireplace, sometimes it can be just an intermezzo to fill up empty space, and many times it does the bit to make a dark hall way or corridor much brighter by reflecting the light.
Picture are from All things Bright and Beautiful



Enough of lusting over those beautiful picture, now... where can I get "it"? Well, you can find loads of choice at HORCHOW, or may be... you should start to hunt on nearby antique shop.

All images are from HORCHOW website.





Click the image to enlarge, they are much prettier in details!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what do you think of this "Hollywood Regency" style that seems to be coming back into vogue? The pics you posted reminded of that. I'm not a fan of Dorothy Draper, but Kelly Wearstler's hotels are quite nice.

- James

Jessica said...

Oh, I love Hollywood Regency style. I like Kelly Wearsler's too!! May be because most of her stuff consist of pastel colour and slight french influence. I think many of Horchow furniture looks like Regency Style.

HOPE said...

I agree mirrors do wonders for a room..not only enhances as a picture..but enlarges a small room. Lets the natural light shine in more as well..

Fun..

Hope

Stardust said...

Beautiful people are generally very comfortable with mirrors and find them likeable. That goes to tell what fine affinity you have with them. ;) Happy perfecting your home!

Uncle Lee said...

Hi, I too love mirrors. And your these pics are really beautiful.
Can see you have good taste too....
Have fun and keep a song in your heart, best regards, Lee