Thursday, 21 February 2008

Charles de Gaulle Airport

This is a very late entry about my flight from the UK to USA. For some reason still unknown to me, my KLM flight with 1hr transit in Amsterdam was replaced with an Air France flight with 4hr transit in Charles de Gaulle (CDG) airport in Paris. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise because the Air France plane and service were better than the KLM ones and CDG is just a gorgeous airport. I mean, just look at this photo...(almost no retouching needed for these photos)

This could be the lounge of an upscale ultra chic boutique in London/New York/Paris..


Can anybody guess what this is?

Even the toilet was impressive..

My only gripe is that there were too many staff loitering the area doing practically nothing, which reflects poorly on the efficiency of the airport management. But hey.....this is France, who cares about efficiency anyway? Leave the efficiency to the German

No comments: