Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Lazaro




It's been awhile since I didn't update myself with bridal fashion. Today, I was browsing around and think it would be a good idea to see how Lazaro's bridal is doing. Lazaro has been my favorite bridal dress designer! Probably because the designer always have either grand,ellegant theme or fairy/dainty theme.
It recently has come out with more fairy-tale like dressed (above is my fave dresses from Lazaro 2008 collection). This dress beautifully decorated with floral hand embroidered organza over sherbert tulle gown, curved neckline, elongated torso with circular skirt, chapel train. Detachable tulle train with cascading petals and flower corsage. Trully breath-taking!
Click the image to enlarge and see the amazing details.


So what do you think? More picture at http://www.lazarobridal.com/

No comments: