Sunday, 22 June 2008

3 years and counting...!

Again this post is a bit late. But late is better than never.
Have you ever wonder, if you can choose who'll be your brother and sister, who would you choose? I've been thinking about this a lot. No doubt I am blessed with one great sister ever, so given a chance to choose, most likely I am going to pick her. But I understood that many people is not as fortunante as me. Many christian are treated as threat and enemy by their direct family. Simply because they hate to see the light that shine and expose how sinful they are.
I am previledge, to have my brother and sister in Christ over here in UK, where I am far from comfort of home, far from my parents and my sister, yet God gave me another "family" I certainly called them my own. Thank you Lord for being so faithful to our church, Kettering Free Baptist, and giving us a chance to pronounce a sound and biblical doctrines to life of people in west midlands. Thank you for all this years you have given me and Yusdi a heavenly bretheren to takecare and encourage us.

Once again.... happy birthday my church, may the Lord be our only vision....until we enter eternity.

Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art.
Thou my best Thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

Be Thou my Wisdom, and Thou my true Word;
I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, I Thy true son;
Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.

Be Thou my battle Shield, Sword for the fight;
Be Thou my Dignity, Thou my Delight;
Thou my soul’s Shelter, Thou my high Tower:
Raise Thou me heavenward, O Power of my power.

Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise,
Thou mine Inheritance, now and always:
Thou and Thou only, first in my heart,
High King of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art.

High King of Heaven, my victory won,
May I reach Heaven’s joys, O bright Heaven’s Sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all.

2 comments:

melody said...

Great to know you have found a good "family" in the Lord. Your cake looks yummy : )

J.H said...

Yes, amen...and amen for that!