Saturday, 2 August 2008

How to save half dark picture

It's been awhile since I didn't blog about GIMP. Simply because I have not find something helpful. Today I happen to take this picture. I sat in front of the window, and causing my face to be half lit. The original picture looks really dark, after adjusting the curve (Layer->Color->Curve)its looks somewhat like this...Well, my face still looks unevenly lit. Then I found another tricks. Try to do Layer->Color->Hue Saturation, and change the Lightness. It changes the picture to this...(I did change the saturation and hue in this case).
Nice evenly lit. Everyone want to try?
By the way, did you see my hair is much shorter. My husband cut my hair :-) Thanks God for super talented husband.

4 comments:

agustina said...

gw si sempet menawarkan ke si christian..mau ga gw guntingin rambut dia.. dan entah kenapa, gw bingung, kok dia nolak mulu ya? *hmmmmm* anyway.. shorter hair makes u look younger, dear =)

J.H said...

elo probably musti offer him to cut your hair first, and therefore testing your own gut to trust his ability to cut your hair (apa si chrisnya malah jadi ketakutan gw ga tau juga hahaha). Bilang ama si chris, dia kan cowo, kalo sampe jelek pun masi bisa dicepak. Ya ga?
shorter hair makes me look younger?!?! I'll go bald tomorrow, I bet I'll look 17 again!

agustina said...

bald? mau saingan ma josie jeh? hahahahaha.. :p

J.H said...

kok Josie sih, britney spears kek... ga keren amat :P