Thursday, 21 August 2008

The tag of the day!

I am sorry it took me so long just to add one more link on my friend list. Presenting, princess Naomi, dearest daughter of Ms C.W. Visit her blog for more cute picture!
It's been a strange journey. I met C.W, Naomi's mom through a friend long ago before Naomi was even thought of. Me and C.W had never met physically. However, our friendship stays alive through MSN, and even when she is currently in singapore now. God bless you both, and I am so glad that your little baby has grown into a cute looking princess!
P.S:Promise to meet Josiah one day ok Naomi?

5 comments:

Cindy Lim said...

Aunty Jess, I will eager to meet and play with Josiah soon... I will ask Mommy to fly me UK once i get a bit bigger cos Mommy is stressed about the 13 hrs flight back to UK with a 'little monster' like me... Hmmmmmm..

Hugs...
Naomi

J.H said...

Naomi, tell mummy, that 13 hour flight is not as bad as she think. Josiah had did it TWICE! By the end of the journey, I bet the air stewardess won't let you go!

Cindy Lim said...

OOOOOoooo.. really!!! Hw was the trip? Josiah enjoyed it? Wonder if the plane can rock me to sleep in tat foldable cot..any advise from Josiah?

J.H said...

Naomi, tell mummy cindy to book a night flight, you'll fall a sleep easier and you won't suffer to much jet lag when you arrive here. The cot wasn't too bad, btw, Josiah brought his own pillow. You have to play real hard before you took the flight, running around on the escalator, walk all the way to the boarding gate, no nap at all, then you'll sleep almost 10 hour straight!!!

Cindy Lim said...

Roger, Aunty Jess! I will work on my 'walking skill'.. been trying to walk unsupported these past 1 week. Still a bit wobbly though.. When i master this, Mummy will be able to fly me to UK with much ease.I will make sure she burned out my energy before we head for the long journey.. can't wait to see Josiah!!