Tuesday, 16 September 2008

Credits

.
As my holiday come to an end, and all the beautiful scenery, fab seaside, excellent weather, great companions, hereby I would like to enclose the credits to the giver.

O Lord my God, When I in awesome wonder,
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made;
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed

Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art.
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art!

3 comments:

AG said...

beautiful picture =)

AG said...

For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else - Isaiah 45:18

=)

Y.S said...

Amin banget :-)