Sunday, 28 September 2008

Home sweet home!

I am back! After woke up at 4.30am, and then my S-bahn broke down for 45 minutes just outside the airport (I nearly missed my 8am flight!!!!) and then the flight got delayed, and to make things worse, the line between milton keynes and northampton is being mended. I nearly screamed. Instead of arriving at around 11.30am... I end up at home at 3, with no lunch, nothing in the fridge, and one cranky baby...
And to make things worse, today its my birthday.

No, honestly, I am just joking, I am so GLAD to be home, and the journey was alright. It was a great fun holiday, and thanks to Alice and Zonny whom has helped me to reach Gatwick on time, to Yosia who had brought us around and treat us every dinner in Berlin!
I have around 600 pictures to edit and share (no joke! be prepared). But, home is always a special place.

Thank you for all of you who sms and email me or leaving me comment on my facebook or friendster. I am sorry I couldn't respond to all of you at once, as I have a pile of things to prepare for monday. But thank you, you all have made my day!

3 comments:

AG said...

Welll... that's a sign of a wonderful year ahead, my dear! hahaha :D Happy happy happieeeee bday.. MUACH!

J.H said...

duh amin2 hahaha....
btw thanks for the smses, gw terima 5 biji loh dari elo!

AG said...

hoeh? seriusan lo? gw kirim cuma sekali booo... hahahahaha..sakti juga tuh provider hp :p btw, cant wait to see ur pics! :p pa kabar si yosia? hihi.. fun to meet old pal, wasnt it?