Thursday, 2 October 2008

Berlin, where it all began

All the fun, the excitement, the journey began here....in Berlin! My flight from Gatwick reach here at about 11.05 local time.
berlin5
I actually had no clue what to see in Berlin. Reading view guide books and internet source had given me impression that whatever Berlin had to offer is somewhat different from my taste. But, Yosia, my highschool friend, had proven me wrong....
berlin3
berlin2
berlin4
(Above)Thanks to Yosia for taking this picture, we had AT LEAST 1 picture of our family TOGETHER! even though that little chap fast asleep.
Little did I know of how much catching up with old friends can do. Yosia and I practically never met for almost... 10 years! and we got about 10 hour to catch up latest gossip and updates.
berlin1
And thanks to him, the tour guide of the day, he had brought us to many beautiful places. From the west berlin....
berlin6
to east berlin....
berlin7
From where it's looks gloomy and cloudy...
berlin8
until the sun back shining again!
berlin9
We practically walk...and walk and walk...
berlin10
berlin13
berlin14
berlin15
berlin12
berlin11
Until my feet really sore, and they day grew dark...
berlin_atnight
berlin_atnigh2
berlin_Atnight6
berlin_atnight3
berlin_atnight7
berlin_atnight8
berlin_atnight4
Goodnight Berlin, tomorrow my adventure going to start!

No comments: