Wednesday, 1 October 2008

Goodbye Switzerland

View outside Spiez train station on our day transfering to Salzburg from Interlakenspiez_thunersee
spiez2
As I mentioned previously, I really had a problem enjoying Switzerland. Everyone had warned me it's an expensive country, but I really didn't thought that even with Interrail Global Flexi Pass I STILL have to pay a full fare of train in Jungfrau. And I am not alone, other people with similar pass (Eurorail, Swiss Pass etc) are surprised when they asked to pay. This had left a big hole on my budget.
interlaken2
interlaken4
interlaken
Another issue is "accessibility curse". There were so many cable car that it spoilt the beautiful view. And the rampant hotel development has lead to a scene of "many crane". How can you take a picture when there is so many crane like this?
crane
Anyway, we were stopping at Bern before we bid our farewell...
And as you can see, there seems to be a clock tower on every corner of the city. Simply amazing!
bern
bern9
bern8
bern4
bern10
bern6
bern7
bern5
bern3
And in front of Swiss Bank!
bern2

No comments: