Monday, 27 October 2008

Love

Love is a strange thing. It does not need any reason, does not need any cause, does not know end and does not know time. Love can be the most beautiful thing happen to someone, and can be the most terrible thing at another time. God had thought me a lot about love, from these two men of my heart, my son and my husband. I define the worst thing could happen in my life is for me to lose any of these two men.
cambridge8
So what is love?

In order for men to understand the God infinite wisdom. God demonstrate His great love by sending His ONLY son to redeem us, sinners. I can't give my son as a ransom for my best friend, how could God give His son for a ransom for his enemy?
cambridge4


Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
1 Cor 13:4-8

5 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

I love the top photo, perfect!

Stardust said...

The new header is simply beautiful. =)

My heart felt a wrench when you admit that losing any of them is the worst thing that can happen to you.

But I felt a stronger one when you focused on God, and the fact that Jesus died for us. Indeed, what amazing love God has for us while we were still sinners...

J.H said...

hi stardust and wayfaring, thanks again for dropping by! The top picture was taken at river cam (cambridge)I promise better picture of the river tonight :-)

MaryAnn Ashley said...

Your family is lovely. Having a husband and children, really does intensify love & love for others.

I love the King James translation too... I wouldn't be surprised if Shakespeare was helping ol King James out.

J.H said...

hello maryann,
It's great thing to know we had God who loved us that much :-)
God bless you all.

Jessica