Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Enjoying simple things in Life

As my husband is going to take a leap to a far country, I am treasuring memory we had while we are here.
Here is the entry I made more than a year ago.


******

Lazy days....
abington8
On a beautiful sunday morning before going to church, we had a stroll. The sun was so beautiful, it took my breath away.
abington9
Eversince I stepped my feet in UK, I've learn to enjoy walking down the park, taking picture of my son, feed the ducks, push the swing, or chasing butterfly.
abington
abington2
I love to watch my son playing with leaves, feed the ducks together, ask me to push his swing higher, or simply watching him sitting on his daddy's lap.
abington11
abington7
abington8
Thank God that simple things in my life can be this beautiful!
May you have a blessed weekend....

7 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Golden days......boy, I'm going to miss those!

Stardust said...

I feel as if I've walked in the park with you. In Japan, there isn't such nice open space with huge trees. Nothing nice or artistic here, except nature.

Or am I just too much in love with Europe? =P

dRaGoNfLy WiNgS said...

We don't get to enjoy things like these here.

I feel like i've taken a stroll in the park through your photos. Thanks for sharing..

J.H said...

hi everyone,
thanks for dropping by!

Wayfaring,
I am going to missed autumn so much too!

stardust,
has you recovered from you bug yet?
really, I thought japan had loads of romantic park?

dragonfly,
At first I thought park in Northampton was quite bad, we only have 3-4 park in town. But seeing yours and stardust comment, I need to count my blessing, sometimes reality check is good for me.

Edna said...

Love the colours of autumn J.H. Thanks for sharing.

Cher said...

i always love to see beauty on the other side of the world. may your beautiful family have a great weekend too!

Aubrey said...

love the fall pictures! Hope you are doing well in your husband's absence. Prayers for you!