Monday, 24 November 2008

Untitled this time

Okay, this picture were taken about 3 weeks ago now. Nowadays I didn't go to the park as the wind is too cold (and it rain and rain an rain these days). Nonetheless, I didn't forget the beauty of this year autumn.
autumn2
Simple breath taking.... Everything seems to made of gold!
autumn3
Born in UK, my son had to practice football early! The ground is rather muddy, nonetheless he is happily kicking the ball until his boot became so heavy with dirt!
autumn11
Tired? Thirsty? Lets find a nice place to sit down and drink your milk!
autumn10
autumn9
autumn8
It's been hailing recently, however the UK forecast has reveal there will be quite a number of snowing in south UK. So I am waiting for my chance to see a white christmas this year.
autumn5
autumn12
autumn4
Thank God that we had a wonderful time this season.

5 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

It's good to save some fall images, I did the same thing......it's hard to believe that it's over already :(

Until next year!


DON'T FORGET!
Project Inspiration Giveaway

Stardust said...

That tree in the first picture is amazing. I love the green within the yellow.

I've never seen a tree with such leaves.

MaryAnn Ashley said...

It's just shifting season's here... we never have a fall with those amazing colors... Just summer then mild winter. Your family is so sweet... I enjoyed the little slide show of your engagement & wedding photos too. I just had ours digitized so that I could put an album together. We got married in Jan 2003:)

J.H said...

hi wayfaring,
yes, I am working on mine :-)

Stardust and MaryAnn,
I am waiting for more winter picture from you both!!

Liss said...

Fall colour is so amazing , I dont remember our autumn being that colourful this year, maybe it has something to do with the drought.