Monday, 24 November 2008

Riding my car

My family weren't doing too well this weekend. All kind of bugs coming and leaving, luckily, I kept some reserve for the blog update. Here is my son riding his car!
play3
This is the side view....
play4
And then the front view.
play5
And it has power steering!!!
p.s: we will be heading down to wales on Christmas day to be with the nicholsons (now it's appear to be an annual thing to do) . They are missionary from States to Abergale, Wales. You can see their family picture here :-)

4 comments:

Liss said...

I think he has parking down pat. I love how he seems to take so much interest in the world around him.

PS: the family xmas photos are beautiful.

sharilyn said...

what a wonderful photo opportunity! so very colorful! :) and, he sure doesn't have to worry about air conditioning in that vehicle, does he?! : )

Stardust said...

Hey, I hope that things are going to be fine...

Stardust said...

I mean, for your family... =)

God bless.