Monday, 3 November 2008

What a week!

Last saturday we didn't make it to Santa Pod to watch monster trucks and jet bettle, mainly because of the weather. No bonfire, and no fireworks (5th November is guy fox day and it means fireworks display). It's been cold and raining all day, and the sun sets so early these days like adding salt to the would. I just feel like couch potato. I wonder anything exciting to anticipate in the future.
Here is what coming on the week ahead...If you happen to drop by my blog, please lend me a sunshine, I need it!

4 comments:

MaryAnn Ashley said...

HOw about a blueberry crumpet & a good ol' cup of tea:)

Those dresses are AMAZING! The flowery one is my favorite.

Stardust said...

NAH! A SUNSHINE HUG AND WIIIIDDDEEE SMILE. Cheer up babe!

AG said...

Agustina tersenyummmm *sunshineee* hahahahahaha --> PD mode super tinggi :p

J.H said...

hello everyone,
thank you for the encouragement. It seriously hasn't been bright in here since last week. And today is so foggy!
But I think your comments has put smiles on my face, thanks!!!