Wednesday, 3 December 2008

After the rain

It's been wet week in South East England. Rain, drizzle, sleet, hail, fog... But whatever the season is, there is always be something beutiful!rain
Thank you for praying for me during this busy month, I really appreciate those kind comments left for me. Recently, my husband just went through multiple round interview with some major management consulting company, and the good news is, he was selected to go for the final round this coming friday. He'd been preparing a lot, but whatever the outcome we trusted that all already taken care of. We do our best and God does the rest!

6 comments:

rachael said...

wow, that is a gorgeous shot! thank you for stopping by!

sharilyn said...

what a lovely photo, jessica! great use of depth of field! i am praying for you and will pray for your husband's interview on friday (well, i'll pray on thursday here to be sure he's covered!) :)

Stardust said...

I like the softness of this one. I enjoy the feeling after rain, but I do hesitate going out in case I get wet.

Hey, all the best to both of you. God will do the rest indeed, Amen!

Liss said...

Lovely colour and DOF in this shot. I hope work ease up soon for you.

I know the feeling I am teribbly snow under at the moment with personal things at the moment and getting very stressed.

J.H said...

hi everyone,
yes, I hope my burden at work ease up a bit and I can go out to somewhere fun this weekend!

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

That is one stunning photograph! It will turn out exactly the way it's suppose to.