Tuesday, 9 December 2008

An art work!

Three of us has been really sick since monday night. Mainly fever and cough and sore throat. So, my apology for not updating the blog as often as I wanted. I've been off from work on Tuesday as well as tomorrow (Wednesday), and I didn't attend the Christmas dinner as well... due to the bug. We really appreciate all of your prayer from last week. Unfortunately my husband didn't get through his last interview round with OW. However, it has been a rewarding experience, we had never thought that he can go till the last round considering the market for management consulatancy really bad in London this year (and he had no MBA's whatsoever).
For a break, I let you see this.... wondering who she is?

She is my sister. This is an artwork by our cousin, as an attempt to help her to decide what her next hair style would be.

6 comments:

MaryAnn Ashley said...

Hope you all are feeling better. Sending chicken soup wishes. Sorry to hear about your husband, but hopeful for what door will open.

Your sister is so cute... so many hair styles to choose from.

MaryAnn Ashley said...

Hope you all are feeling better. Sending chicken soup wishes. Sorry to hear about your husband, but hopeful for what door will open.

Your sister is so cute... so many hair styles to choose from.

AG said...

uh, kalian sakitnya b3? kompak amat? haha.. :p
tapi emang lagi musim si jeh.. bundle up, and moga2 soon bisa pada sembuh yaaa.. Christmas is coming :D

buat Yusdi, semangat ya! :D

Stardust said...

Hey, I hope that your family is getting better, and QUICK! Must be hard during this time of the year...

Just like how the Lord has blessed you, I'm sure that the Lord will bless yours too with His mighty hand. In some things, we just have to trust Him to do what's beyond us. Amen.

Your sis's a lab rat then? This is such an interesting ' experiment '. =D She chose what she wanted?

Liss said...

We all need one of these hair charts. What a clever idea.

I hope you are all feeling better now and sorry that your husband missed out. There will be something better install for him shortly I am sure.

J.H said...

I am getting better, thank's for all the prayer :-)