Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Blog of the day

Right, I had to apologise, because I am terribly busy I had no time to put up some quality entry on my blog *sigh*I stumble upon this blog as my best friend cousin (what a long title) took her engagement picture with them. They are called...Apertura photography.
Actually their style probably not my cup of tea, strangely I slowly drawn to their style and began checking their blog for every updates. With urban theme and retro looks and play a lot with lights, they create their masterpiece.
All images belongs to Apertura photograhy

3 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

I love their style! Very nice.....although I rarely keep up with wedding photography blogs!

Stardust said...

Oooh, very much my cup of tea! =) Be checking them out.

May your work goes smooth and well, and days be easy. God bless.

J.H said...

Wayfaring,
I guess wedding photography is my fave theme :-)

Stardust,
for the first time our taste kind of differ. But, I should say they are VERY GOOD indeed...