Monday, 1 December 2008

Buried

I am buried in a pile of work. 31 December is my deadline. There is still about 116 bugs to fix between 7 of us. For the next 3 weeks all of us have to work 10 hour a day and came back on weekend.
Sunday I was back in office to work for half a day. After church, we did a choir practice then we ran to do the grocery, then I ran to office, just to find out the boiler was off and no one knows how to turn it on. So I worked in my coat.
And don't forget, I still have loads of thing waiting for me at home as soon as I came back from office. Yusdi is busy preparing for interview as he pass his first assesment test (which is a good problem to have!). For the next 3 weeks, my day officially ended at about 12 or 1 am in the morning, and resume at 6am.
But the good news is, this has nothing to do with economic crisis or terrorist attack. We are just busy so that we won't missed the deadline!
Pray that I'll survived and still found breathing by the Christmas eve!

7 comments:

Roger Tooley said...

We'll be praying for you during this time. I know it's alot of stress and being very tired.

sharilyn said...

wow. sounds like too much work busyness in the holiday month! i shall pray for you to fix the bugs quickly and to have strength and joy for each day! hang in there!

Sis. Tammy said...

We're praying for you, that the Lord would give you strength and keep you healthy. It is very easy to become ill when you are wore down. Also, tell Bro. Yusdi we will be praying for him tomorrow concerning his job interview.

Blessings!!

Stardust said...

Be praying for you and your family during this hectic period. Take good care!

Hang on!

MaryAnn Ashley said...

Phewww... yikers! Praying indeed!

AG said...

By having this, at least u know ur company is doing quite well, and u have quite a secured job.. well, at least you have a job :D And that is something to be thankful for..

Ganbatte jeje! :D

J.H said...

Thanks for all the prayer everyone :-)
Haha, that's right AG, at least I have to be thankful I have a job!