Monday, 26 January 2009

My first award!

First of all, I apologise for not updating the blog as often as I wanted now. It's been quite a rough week so far. However, I know that my other fellow blogger sis.tammy has been on even the rougher side. I invite all my christian blog reader to pray for her.

Back on topic...
Needless to say, I start this blog with intention to get closely connected to friends and family back home. However, in the process I did bump into many new friends, another traveller, another struggling mum, and many inspirational photographer.

And I just delightly receive my first :
Friends Award...!!!

And I would like to thank Liss, from amemoryforever.blogspot.com blog who gives me this award. Thank you for the sweet friendship, the advice and support you had always given!

7 comments:

sharilyn said...

congratulations!! how fun for you! :) it's interesting how small the world is with the internet... friends can be found all over the globe!

Keri said...

thank you for leaving a comment on my blog :) your blog is great, I rally like it. the pictures are fantastic too! I will check back more often!

Keri said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You blog is great and the pictures are fantastic!

I will check in more often

Liss said...

you are more than welcome. It is fun sharing photos and stories with you.

Stardust said...

Congratulations! I can see why you are receiving this. =)

Who's Tammy? I'll send my prayers for her.

It'll be great if the peak times are over for you soon!

Liss said...

I left you a comment ... I think. If you have it then just delete this one.

You are more the welcome and deserving of this award. I look forward to blogging more with you in 2009.

J.H said...

Hi Liss,
I am very very sorry that I didn't check my comment often.... goodness, the work piling up real quick these days! But yes, thank you for the award, I feel so honoured!

Stardust,
Tammy is my pastor's wife, check her blog on my FRIENDS list :-) and thanks for praying.

Sharilyn,
Yeah, and I found you!

Keri,
Welcome... I am glad you like my blog :-) I admire those children picture on your blog. Very well captured!