Thursday, 29 January 2009

Where am I?

As you see that I am not "so actively" blogging these day (and lets blame it to the work schedule), I even find myself not knowing what to blog! Well, being so busy my mind only occupied by work.
Anyway, I've been thinking hard about where to go for holiday this year... say a good escapade from workplace and daily routine. And I found this...
.
.
.
.

Isn't the sunset so breath-taking? Isn't the sea so beautiful? And can you guess where this place is? I can give you a hint, this place is famous for sunset and white hora with blue doors.



Suddenly I feel so motivated to work... work for my holiday. Haha!

11 comments:

Roger Tooley said...

Greece!

MaryAnn Ashley said...

Shouldn't I accompany you as the luggage carrier & holiday nanny?

sharilyn said...

greece? morocco? i'm not positive, but these photos make me want to pack my bags and get on a plane PRONTO!! : )

hang in there, jessica! i do miss your posts, but there are more important things--like family time, hubby-time, times with God. you'll find the balance as your work slows down a bit...

i'm praying for you today! :)

J.H said...

pastor Tooley & Sharilyn,
you are right, it is in Greece... however, I demanded more specific answer, not many spot in greece is knowledge-able for it's to die for sunset and hilltop hora.

MaryAnn,
Hahaha... you are most welcome, I see you soon in Greece!!!

sharilyn said...

all righty then... how about Oia on the island chain of Santorini, Greece. correct?? now, do i win the free ticket to go with you!??! :) i so love the blue and white buildings and those windmills are extraordinary!!

AG said...

well, santorini to be more exact, lol... one of my dream holiday too... sigh....

sharilyn said...

jessica, i know you're very busy, but i tagged you in an EASY game of tag... feel free to play if and when you can...see my post today (1/29)

J.H said...

AG and Sharilyn,
Welldone, it is Santorini and yes, the picture was taken in Oia! I can see you work hard googling huh? :P
Unfortunately, the free ticket to Santorini only if the winner be willing to meet me at Gatwick at 6 in the morning and roll up inside my suitacase. Also, bear in mind you can't weight more than 40 pound!

Liss said...

I have been to Santorini and Mykonos both are beautiful. I have also been to Rgodes and did a bit of shopping there.

Stardust said...

Greece! Do I get a reward? =P

I'm glad that you have a motivation now. =P

juskawaime said...

Indeed Santorini is such beautiful place =)
Hopefully u & ur family can go there for visit next time =D