Sunday, 8 February 2009

It's time to take off

The deadline is soon be over, no wonder that I am so into planning my holiday now. And I guess my son can smell it. And being a child of a traveler, he share the same interest. So he is showing that our plane will one day take of... for our holiday!plane
plane2
Ok, the last picture is just here to satisfied some granny lust. As I understood my parents and my in laws has been waiting for every single Josiah picture.
plane3
Now, you got them... stop complaining... haha!

7 comments:

AG said...

hihihi, berencana mo ke mana nih je taon ini?

MaryAnn Ashley said...

He is adorable. You are so lucky to have a littl one who enjoys traveling. Your holiday sounds beyond lovely.

Stardust said...

Oh... totally angelic!

What could that new addition be? ;P

Liss said...

Have a wondeful trip.

I love the last shot of your boy. Wow he looks like he is growing up too. I think he has changed since chrsitmas.

Parlin-Artha-Axel said...

I thought the holiday season has ended?heehehe..where are you guys going for holiday...

J.H said...

Yeah, I am really in the mood for holiday, it's painted all over my face!
I am going to Italy and Greece this year :-) Yipeeee

AG said...

2 of my dream destination =)
I wish I could go there, someday, haha