Saturday, 28 February 2009

New season New wardrobe

I really feels like changing my outfit now. I hate to wear jeans or long skirt all the time!! I missed my dresses... I missed feeling the chiffon and silky fabric brushing my knee and I miss the empire cut (no waist) looks, but it was just too cold to wear it.
Now....the weather finally had change, from winter gloom to spring glory. So I browse again my favorite website to find some inspiration. Monsoon... the latest, and the greatest collection.

Feeling blue? why not try this....
My favorite of all time, the simple elegancy in light turquoise! This dress called "Attie", probably an abbreviation of "aqua antique".
I love the sassy style of this dress (even though my husband said it looks like jellyfish!!!). Whatever.
Or, why not try the short dress? they are perfect for shopping, girls gathering, or for church :-)

Even though my pocket can't afford it, ebay always come to the rescue. Remember, one man's junk can be someone else treasure!

7 comments:

Char said...

oh! I really love Attie

Stardust said...

I MISS MY DRESSES!!!!

I miss those days, dressed up to kill and party all night!

I don't buy dresses anymore and having my old ones kept away, stinking of moth balls. Enjoy wearing them while you still can!!

AG said...

i like the short dress, hihihihi...

Liss said...

I like to be skinny enough to look good in one of these beautiful dresses :)

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

I love the b&w one!

LuxeLass said...

I love the Attie!!!! And all the maxi dresses!!

J.H said...

hi everyone,
let's go to monsoon together shall we? I figure out if we all donate 20 GBP per person, we can take turn wearing ATTIE dress :P