Saturday, 14 February 2009

Valentine's Day Special

** content updated **
outdoor16
Quick update. Another busy week, just came back from a wedding today and my husband volunteered to be the photographer. And guess what.... we were late!!! So we rush to get in and my husband run to save the rest of the scene.
Anyway, I would like to wish everyone a happy Valentine's day and here it is, today's special!

Beautiful angels....
outdoor
outdoor10
outdoor9
outdoor32
outdoor30

The classic shots
outdoor22
outdoor15
outdoor2

The congregation
indoor14
marching3
indoor21
indoor16
marching2
indoor26
signing3
signing2
And you don't want to know what my son is doing all through the long and solemn wedding procession. While my husband busy taking picture. I was left to handle him (read : keep noise level to the minimum) alone.
Try to guess....what he did.


Are you sure you want to know???



Of course!
indoor2
indoor3






p.s: Sonia's and Andy's friend, feel free to download/view the complete pictures by clicking one of the picture above and it will bring you to my flickr site. Notice I didn't put any watermark on them. Click on "all image size" and it will allowed you to download them!
outdoor19

9 comments:

~ Jade ~ said...

Happy Valentine's Day to You and Your Family! Have a lovey dovey time today and everyday!

{{Hugs}}
Jade

Cath J said...

This is a beautiful shots! Never get bored to see them.. I can keep on looking and looking again and again...beauty!

Stardust said...

Absolutely stunning pictures!! Love the way you have them touched up. =) The B&W with colored portions, how do you do that?

AG said...

astaga sayangku... tatapan kamu begitu menggoda.... hahaha.. gaya bisa centil gitu jeh! *ngakak*

btw, nice pics :D
too bad both of u were not here during my wedding, or i could get another high quality photographer around me :p

LittleKiwisPhotography said...

these are all beautiful! I am sure they are so happy with them.

AG said...

btw.. baru nyadar, yusdi banyak foto anak2 cweq kecilnya je.. is that a hint from him to u? wakakakakakaak.. *isenk mode on*

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Late!?! That's like a bride's worst nightmare isn't it! haha I bet she won't be too upset when she sees these lovely pictures!

J.H said...

Stardust,

About the B&w mixed with coloured picture, I just do a mask (a very primitive mask, because I select the boundary using computer mouse) and then cut the portion to expose the original colour. I believe photoshop has a plugin to help you to do this. It's called something like edge detection.

J.H said...

Wayfaring,

Hahhaa.... you are absolutely right! Fortunately, he is a "no-fee" photographer, so make him felt less guilty about lacking commitment :P