Saturday, 28 March 2009

Bristol @ night

This what you can do if you have crap photos.

bristol_at_night

I was in Bristol last week for a school-related conference and for whatever reason I decided against bringing the camera. As any good photographer would tell you, always bring your camera when you travel! Regretfully the weather was clear and the sunset was brilliant, so I ended up resorting to taking pictures with my crap handphone camera (old Nokia 6000 from 6-7 years ago). Once again GIMP came to my rescue and the old grainy photos became snazzy piece of art :) If you are curious, here is one of the best photos, heavily editted of course.

Bristol at night

3 comments:

Liss said...

The sun was a big bright red ball tonight at sunset but of course I didn't have my camera on me either.

I always feel disappointed when that happens.

Stardust said...

Hey, what a shame. Well, you've got a lesson this time.

LOVE your new header!! WOW!

J.H said...

to liss and stardust,
Yes, so lesson learned : no matter how heavy is your SLR... always bring it with you.