Tuesday, 7 April 2009

My faith looks up to Thee

I recently observe a interesting sighting of daffodils behaviour. This flower will well nodded down in bloom when the day was cloudy and there is not much sun.
daff4
But as soon as the sun is out, they'll turn their lovely crown towards the sun. Which I think, really...reflected how Christian life ought to be :
Micah 7:7 Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.
daff10
Isaiah 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

3 comments:

MaryAnn Ashley said...

It seems like creation always recognizes our Creator. Lessons to learn.

Liss said...

I have never observed this about daffodils. Maybe the daffodils are looking upward to thank their creator.

J.H said...

hi Liss and MaryAnn,

Definetely, I just start to notice it as well. Probably if I observe more, there is much wonder to be uncover out there!