Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Portrait for Fun

This entry divided in 2 section : ONE, FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS. I just get my 50mm today! Thank God. How I missed taking portrait picture. My subject of experiement is R and C, my pastor's children. Aren't they beautiful?
rebecca2
rebecca
How I wish I have that kind of hair. No... not the bottom one, I mean the top one!
caleb
caleb2



And then, FOR GRANNIES... right, I know you've been demanding Josiah's picture. Here is a little bit to satisfy some granny lust. Haha.
church
church6
church5
church4
church3
church2

6 comments:

MaryAnn Ashley said...

What a wonderful collection of images.

Glad to hear that your are back with the 50mm.

Char said...

adorable!!!

Roger said...

Those are some beautiful children.

J.H said...

hi pastor (Roger),
I know what you mean...

Liss said...

nicw shots.

The 50mm prime lens is one of the nicest things you can have in your kit bag.

Sis. Tammy said...

Oh, to be so innocent again! I love hearing the children run and play. How cute!