Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Gift from Heaven

I would like to invite everyone, to sit back and relax. Grab your favorite cup of coffee or tea. Pick a best the most comfortable position and the best spot on your couch/bed and enjoy this.
Warning : bandwidth sucking pictures are about to load...






Lord my God! When I in awesome wonder
Consider all the works thy hand hath made,
I see the stars, I hear the mighty thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed



When through the woods and forest glades I wander
and hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;
when I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,
and hear the brook, and feel he gentle breeze



Then sings my soul,
my Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art,
how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul,
my Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art,
how great Thou art!







Why Gift from Heaven?

As we travelled live journey, a lot of happy, beautiful, exciting things we found along the way. But there are times for sad, tragic, terrible things as well. But as a born again believer, we are taught to be thankful for BOTH of of them. That's why the blog is called "gift from heaven". This blog may be potraying a happy family who did lots of travelling. But if you dug up the archive you'll see the our first struggle moving to UK, visa issue, lost of jobs, but they are nonetheless counted as beautiful gift. This blog is made and dedicated to a person, who had gave Himself as a gift, for you and me.

And when I think that God his son not sparing,
Sent him to die - I scarce can take it in,
That on the cross my burden gladly bearing,
He bled and died to take away my sin

Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!


Location : all the pictures were taken at Ryndal, Grasmere, Leven (Cumbria, Lake District, UK)

11 comments:

MaryAnn Ashley said...

Beautiful

Char said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous

what beautiful photography my friend

J.H said...

hi maryann and char,
Glad you like them :-)
Hope it cheer up your day.

AG said...

Very true indeed, Je =)
all are beautiful gifts..

Stardust said...

=)

That's one of my fave hymns, you got me singing.

I love aaalll the shots! Especially the yellow flowers under the branch.

This humble life is thought of a gift too, a present bestowed from His hands. There's contents of joys, tears, anxieties and laughters, but all's wrapped with grace, and finished with a ribbon of salvation.

That's how, the God-Blessed Box.

Now you see, we're so alike again. =P Bless you sister.

J.H said...

AG,
Speaking from experience, you had been through more things than me. But thank to God who made all things beautiful in His time.

Stardust,
I agree 100% with you. We deserve none of this, yet Jesus had given Himself for you and me.
I always feel blessed when I visited your blog, seeing more of God grace revealed for human kind :-)

Liss said...

Truely a gift from Heaven.

your photos are stunning, I love the 3rd shot down.

Sis. Tammy said...

Those were some beautiful pictures and they when soooo well with the song. I praise the Lord for His most precious, wonderful 'gift from heaven!'

Good post, Jessica.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

That is my most favorite hymn.....I love belting that song out! It was coupled beautifully with you lovely photos.

J.H said...

liss,
thank you, that's my fave too!

sis tammy and wayfaring,
to God be the Glory great things He hath done :-)
more post with better picture coming up.

Kahshe Cottager said...

You have taken some very special photos in this series! They are beautiful!!