Monday, 27 April 2009

Looks who's new!

It's always hard to say goodbye. But it's time for daffodils to go until next spring.
daff

However soon enough, there is a new face on the neighbourhood.
flower2
flower
tulip3

Yes, it is tulip season in UK. It's very strange because we had never seen this flower bloom in a large scale since we arrove here 4 years ago. But now.
tulip
tulip5
You can even find hundred of it occupying a roundabout!! They actually comes in all sort of colour. Pink, purple, red, maroon even blue! I'll update more on their status sometimes next week.
tulip4
tulip2

11 comments:

Stardust said...

Ooh, I love the 3rd picture from above. =)

By the way, is the carpet made up of wild flowers?

J.H said...

I am not as good taking macro picture stardust, but I am glad you like it :-)

Cath J said...

What?? Its going to over already????Thats fastttt!!!!

J.H said...

Cath,
Most flowers of spring only lived for 3 weeks the most. Now is bluebell season. Will upload more pictures soon.

Grey Street Girl said...

Beautiful! The tulips are going away here and I'm not sure what is next. I'm sure something glorious. These are wonderful shots! Thanks for sharing your spring with us!

MaryAnn Ashley said...

Tulips are my favorite... beautiful!

Cath J said...

I am looking forward...Pls..pls...pls...before they all over.. hihihi..

I LOVE flowers!!!!!!

Char said...

gorgeous shots!

Ellena said...

Wow....these photos realli brighten our days.......how i wish we have all these here in singapore..... :)

sharilyn said...

ah, dandelions, one of my very favorite flowers!! : ) i especially love your first tulip photo--elegant and lovely!

Liss said...

I love tulips too :)