Friday, 15 May 2009

Bunny!!!!

I feels like having bunny for a pet. Why bunny? I am not sure...
I guess because my husband does not like cats, but dogs will died of stress being locked up at home when we are all working. But I have no appetite of having things like goldfish, turtle or iguana.

"But every toddler need a pet, don't they??"

It is cute, harmless enough (compared to having cats or dogs, no... not snake!)
It's not expensive so you as a parent don't need to cry over a money as if when you buy 200 GBP dog (especially when it died).

I remembered my sister used to have quite a few bunnies when we were young. We love stoking their smooth fur coat, and watch them munching carrot and cabbage. So.... I've been dreaming of having bunny.
But after thinking about how much fur it shed, how many times of cleaning up its cage, wait... how about if I am off for holiday?
bunny

Ok nevermind, I'll be happy just to have a toy bunny.
Its fake fur are soft enough to stroke.

"Josiah, would you like a Tamagotchi as a pet?" **

**this one is cheap, no fur shed, won't need kennel or catery when you go for your vacation, no need to quarantine/vaccination if you decide to bring them overseas, and best of all.... you can easily ressurect your pet if it dies.....

9 comments:

Cath J said...

lol.. soo cute... I always wanted to have a pet (oh yess...for my boy as well..) but...jeez... we always away from home..I am so worried the animals will starve to death.. ^ ^

Char said...

are bunnies sweet? I remember this one a friend had that always kicked and scratched if you picked it up.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

I've have bunnies before.....and I litter trained them! They were soo cute :)

J.H said...

@Cath : I guess I am having the same dilemma, I need a pet that independent enough, however still fun and cute to play with.

@Wayfaring : really??? I don't know if you can train bunnies :P

@Char : my bunnies loves to eat fried noddle, she decided to stop eating healthy raw vegetable since then, how bad is that?

sharilyn said...

i love bunnies... so quiet and soft... and they CAN be house broken! (like a cat) ...tempting!! :)

AG said...

hamster? nat nat has a bunch of hamster, easy to take care of, and for sure, cheap and cute.. with their soft fur and cute expressions :p more or less like bunny, but a lot smaller, and cheaper too

Stardust said...

I luv bunnies... they're gentle, cute, I never get tired of them. Are those in the pictures wild??

J.H said...

@Sharilyn & AG : pet mission on hold, because too much to think about. We'll have to make Josiah toilet trained 100% before making sure the pet did the same :-)

@Stardust : yes they are wild, in fact this picture is a wild rabbit living in the middle of roundabout!

Ayie said...

That would be nice, a bunny. My niece has a bunny and the name is banyang =D I also blogged about that cute lil rabbit