Saturday, 30 May 2009

I am off!

I wanted to officially said a "temporary" goodbye to all of my blog reader (thank you for being so faithful following this blog!).
I will take a break from blogging as I am going for my 2 weeks break.
flower4
flower5
However, I do some scheduled entry from my pictures backlog (and lot's of drama to tell few days before our departure, I don't know why things go wrong on the day before you need to go).

I am going to miss everyone, especially those that I stalked almost at every entry!
flower
But I'll be back soon. Wish me the best weather ever in Italy and Greece, and I promise you some nice travel coverage!

5 comments:

Char said...

have a great trip!!

Ling That's Me said...

take care and enjoy !

Merryn said...

have a safe journey and hapi holidays!

Stardust said...

Bye sweetie, and I'm waiting for your return, the promises you've made! ;)

J.H said...

Thanks everyone,
in 2 days time, I'll be home!!! All of us get burnt so bad (it is very hot and sunny here) but indeed having a smashing good time!