Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Stoke Goldington Steam Rally (Part 2)

Probably by now you've guessed for whom this event is tailored for.
steamrally20
steamrally21
Yes, it's for MEN!
Little man and big man to no exception.
There is racer bike, helicopter ride, vintaga car display, royal airforce craft, traction engine ride, tank, dozen of tractor, boys scout recruitment, model railway and all sort of manly indulgence.
steamrally18
steamrally19
steamrally15
toy4
toy2


So do you agree with me on this?
toy5

8 comments:

Mei Teng said...

Very nice collection of photos and I love those cars. My fav is the mini cooper :)

4th photo from the bottom is very good. Like the colour.

Mei Teng said...

Oh and I do agree with the last caption!

What camera are you using? The images are sharp.

Liss said...

the sign on the back of the car says it all.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Now, they have to go shopping with you ;) hehe

Cody is very lucky since I am not one who likes to go shopping unless I have to!! I'm weird like that.

reanaclaire said...

wow.. r u interested in these too? nice displays... i m sure the men bloggers will enjoy these...

J.H said...

@mei teng : I love minis as well :) I am using Canon 300D 50mm f/1.8 lens.

@wayfaring : Oh my....yes, cody is VERY FORTUNATE indeed.

@Liss : haha.. how abt ur boy?

@reanclaire : I am outnumbered at the moment, so I have to bear with all this :P

Ayie said...

Cool, we went to a similar fair 2 saturdays ago here in CA.

Sis. Tammy said...

You better believe that I agree. 1,000%. LOL LOL LOL