Monday, 4 May 2009

Worth the wait

Have you ever been to a place, whereby you felt hestitate to leave, or probably already planned when to return.



I have.



Last year was my first time seeing English Bluebells.
bluebells10

Located in distant woods, they always makes the annual appearance (depend on the weather of course) around this time of the year.

bluebells

You can see the sun peeking through the leaves of trees.
Being transform into ray of light falling on purple carpet.
And when cloud covers the sky, the forest wears back its natural colour of deep blue.

Blue-bells.

bluebells8

It grows for miles and miles. The park was huge and every corner thereof is covered with bluebells. They normally grow underneath the shade of trees where is cool and damp.


bluebells12

The quietness...
The tranqulity...

It's feels like spending a day in paradise.

bluebells18

I found myself stand in awe again.
Surprised by how beautiful the bluebells forest looks once again.

action6
bluebells14

My husband told me, bluebells is like a life of human. It's bloom and spreads its beauty... for a short time. In mere less than 3 weeks, all this glory shall be gone.
It's really nothing compare to eternity. Yet we often lost sight and carried over the things of this world.

bluebells7
bluebells9

We really enjoyed our day out in the woods.
Even my son already took a step to become plant scientist, busy observing flowers and moss.

bluebells5
bluebells16
bluebells17

Seeing the wonders of the world with your loved ones, probably is one of my recipe of perfect day. I love looking at these picture (the last two) again and again.
Suddenly all the heaviness in my heart, rolled away...

bluebells6
bluebells4

Now that season changes, the beauty of this forest is once again fade.
Farewell bluebells, till we meet again next year.
I shall remember that it's definetely worth the wait.
*****

For the beauty of the earth,
For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth
Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise
This our grateful hymn of praise.

For the beauty of each hour
Of the day and of the night,
Hill and vale, and tree and flower,
Sun and moon and stars of light,
Lord of all, to thee we raise
This our grateful hymn of praise.

10 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

How beautiful and intriguing. I'd love to get lost in such natural beauty.

Char said...

gorgeous!! I wouldn't want to leave there either.

Ling That's Me said...

the photos are so beautiful!

Merryn said...

oh goodness. those are very beautiful photos! i felt myself 'lost' in it too.. so wonderful!

sharilyn said...

amazing. stunning. you visit the most awesome places, jessica! what a joy-full day it must have been!! God is so good! :)

LOVE that first photo with the bee... wonderful!

J.H said...

Hi everyone,

Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments. I really hope that one day, everyone can come here to experience the REAL thing. Photograph can illustrate how beautiful it is to experience this yourself :-)

Liss said...

I am loving the colour blue, it looks like these flowers cover a huge field.

J.H said...

@Liss : yes... it gone for miles! It's really spectacular. How I wished you are just on the opposite continent and not in continent accross the globe.

Stardust said...

Darling, the bluebells are breathtaking. They must be my favourite!!

Can you please tell me, are bluebells wild or are they planted? I'm so in love with bluebells!

The 3rd pict from top is my fav, and of course, your lovely smiles. =)

J.H said...

@Stardust : They are wild!! Isn't that amazing? No one plant them, no one water them, yet every year they make massive annual appearance on the last week of April/1st week of may. Our God is amazing, as always :-)