Monday, 22 June 2009

Beautiful Dream

Here we are on the 7th day of our trip. Exhausted but excited we are about to reveal the best part of our journey.

The Cyclades.
ferry4
We caught the early ferry from Piraeus to Mykonos. The journey took more than 5 hour but nontheless three of us enjoy the journey so much. This is Josiah's very first time to ride on ferry that allow you to seat outside, whereby he can see the seagull flying....
ferry3
The waves rock the boat...
The turquoise clear water bubbles as the ferry took off from the shore...
The sun ray glitters on the water...
ferry2
And the most exiciting part is when you see...

A land... a beautiful land laid in front of you.
(Can you see a church on the top of the hill?)
sifnos3
(My ever so excited son... can't wait to see the land up close).
ferry
sifnos2
This is island of Sifnos. We didn't actually stop here, however we knew...
sifnos


This will get even better.

firostefani10

firostefani9

firostefani8

firostefani4

firostefani11

firostefani5

firostefani6

firostefani3

firostefani2

firostefani

firostefani7

9 comments:

Kamana said...

i'm enjoying travelling with you!

Mei Teng said...

Blue's everywhere and so beautiful! I love the boat photo :)

Merryn said...

finally exhausted? LOL... me oso 'exhausted' following ur journey! macam i really went there ody! nice.. i like the pic of josiah in the red n white stripes outfit. he looked 'burnt' but cute! :D

Char said...

stunning shots - you need to open a shop to sell these

Grey Street Girl said...

This is one of my favorite places on earth! Thanks for sharing it! These shots are amazing!

Liss said...

I love the blue of the sea, sky and house's painted. So vivid and is exactly what I think of when I think of Greece.

Stardust said...

Honey I must agree this is the best part of the travel! I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying your pictures!

Dreamy! Thank you for sharing such beautiful places! =D

Lil' gem said...

Breathtakingly beautiful! Indeed all His creations shows forth HIS Glory!

J.H said...

@Kamana, Grey Street Girl, Stardust, Lil'Gem : Thanks!

@Mei Teng : Yeah, I have no clue who put a boat on the top of a roof at a place about 200ft elevation.

@Merryn : Don't be exhausted yet. I save you going up and down the stair of Santorini :-)

@Char : hey, my picture has no comparison to yours :-) I don't think it worth any money.