Thursday, 25 June 2009

It does not end here

Update : I was just uploading the pictures I editted (and quickly reminded on how beautiful the real thing was) when a headline news flashing on my yahoo inbox. "Michael Jackson has died". On the news it was described that the Paramedics were called to a home on the 100 block off sunset boulevard. His home described at a French chateau built in 2002 with seven bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, 12 fireplaces and a theater, which he rented for 100,000 USD a month. But now the star is dead bringing nothing to eternity. Only God's know where he is now. My friend, remember... it's always too late to regret.


mykonos12
I almost forget where was I on my last travel post. Right we were in Mykonos.
mykonos11
mykonos10
Mykonos is a great place for children to do loads of outdoor activity on the beach. Including swimming and building castle. Or probably just looking at fishes and yacht passing by.
mykonos9
mykonos8
But even when you are not on the beach, you still can enjoy Mykonos from a distance.
mykonos
Whereby you can see thousands of white hora across the island.
mykonos2
My son seems to enjoy the view from up here too.
mykonos3
mykonos4
mykonos5
But our journey does not end here. Tomorrow, we'll hop to a different island with complete a different facial features.
santorini
oia12
Let's save this for another day :-)

7 comments:

Kamana said...

so much blue!

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

O, how these pictures make my heart ache. I would love to visit there! That last photo is fabulous!


Now, I'll be daydreaming ALL DAY :)

Mei Teng said...

Beautiful blue series! Your little one's so cute.

beth said...

your photos are wonderful...
safe travels...

Ellena said...

true... only God knows where he is now... and we must not be too late for our decision to serve and follow the Lord......

Wow... Jess, this series of photos are great!!! We love the last photo too.. it's seems so real as in we are already there as part of the photo....... :)

Cath J said...

Oh wow... I love this place!!!

Stardust said...

Honey, I'm becoming a true blue fan of yours and I love you for sharing all these fantastic pictures!!