Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Village adventure

So here is another short adventure last week.
Another nice place that is free, quiet, and....









pond4



beautiful....
pond12


(my son busy doing his archeological research)
pond3
pond
I always think that britain own one of the best village in the world. Let it alone county of Northamptonshire, it store loads of beautiful secret escapade like this village of Brixworth.
pond7
Anyone know what the name of this flower?
pond11
pond10
You can find a large reservoir with loads of ducks, geese, swan and boat.
It was a hot sunny day. Just enjoy the sun and the cool wind blowing on the flower patch. I really can sit here for hour!
pond2
pond13
And if you dare, you could dip you feet, and paddle the icy cold water just like my son.
pond9
pond8
pond6
It's has been a blessing indeed. Thank God for His beautiful creation. (Ok, I don't mean the reservoir, that's man made!)

5 comments:

Char said...

beautiful

Ayie said...

i love the 3rd shot and the one with the sandals. Very artistic. that's a great adventure for your family.

Stardust said...

I love tranquility.

But I'm distracted when cute boys arrive in short sexy pants. HAHAHAHA! Your boy is so cute!

LittleKiwisPhotography said...

You are always going to the most amazing places.

Ellena said...

Oh Gosh!!!! Beautiful photos.....I love them!!!! the environment look so peaceful and relaxing..... How i wish i can be there too...... :)