Tuesday, 7 July 2009

It started with a BLOG

This amazing story is started with a blog.
Once upon a time,
A young man who loves to blog.

Then a young lady fell in love with his blog
So she kept stalking his blog to read
And...
finally they fell in love with each other


*******

414435944QTTbxx_fs

The man :
In the past I always said the most beautiful woman in the world is mother.
And many elder women told me that it's because i'm still single.
Today I finally understood. :)

A good love is love that is alive,
No point of having a dead love or dying love
Despite even her dark sides
I still love her and accepting her as she is
How often do u realize that ur partner is not perfect?

The woman :
He is living testimony of God's promise in my life, as quoted from Ephesians 3:20a (The Message) : God can do anything, you know - far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!

He loves God-the most important thing for me- and he loves me- the second most important thing.

In short, he is the clay which has the traces of my beloved Potter's fingerprints all over :)

414439998EfEZQu_fs

*******

Moral of the story : to the singles out there, keep on blogging and keep on stalking! Congratulation to Phen & Vic, God bless you both abundantly!
(Picture are taken by CK Hwang, 39 East images on my wedding day)

7 comments:

Mei Teng said...

Beautiful photos!

Char said...

a beautiful story

Merryn said...

aw, this post brings tears to my eyes! nice one there jessica! :)

Cath J said...

Wow.. amazing hey fell in love from blogs.. But hey it's a good thing tho ^_^

Ling That's Me said...

I love those photos ... beautiful ...

Liss said...

Oh yes! there is hope for me yet :)
That was a nice story.

Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I am still around but have been busy. I should be posting again very soon.

Stardust said...

I wanted to send greetings over to the couple but hmm... I think they can't hear me from cloud 9.

Congrats and God bless!