Sunday, 12 July 2009

Perfect Breakfast

Do you ever wonder what is a "perfect breakfast" will mean for you?

Some people told me that perfect breakfast will mean a breakfast that serve in a flamboyant presidential suite with style. Some will be happy with a breakfast serve in bed which probably only happen once a year. Other said perfect breakfast is when they can sit and enjoy it with their loved ones. My dad in particular, defines perfect breakfast as a buffet full of food selection that is FREE (or probably already included on your room charge so the guest may think that it is "complimentary").

But a person like me probably will be quite happy with a perfect half boiled egg that is not too runny nor too firm.
Little did I know, I just about to eat my most perfect breakfast in my life.
breakfast
Orange juice, croissant, tea, coffee, half boiled egg (perfect!), ham and toast -> CHECK.
breakfast2
Having it with my loved ones -> CHECK
breakfast3
Jaw dropping view -> CHECK

8 comments:

Kamana said...

for me perfect food and perfect views are meaningless unless i have the perfect people to share it with. my perfect breakfast varies depending on where i am and the mood i am in, but it would need to involve a lot of fresh fruit.

Cath J said...

This is beautifullll!!! Perfect view...

Merryn said...

Oh so nice! I'll love to have breakfast like that too! Breathtaking view. sigh..

Caroline said...

That view!!! Oh my that is the perfect breakfast!

Natasha de Bell said...

buat gw apa ya perfect breakfast ??
saat gw bisa bikin makanan yang suami dan anak-anak gw ngabisin semua dan bilang "enak".

MK mummy said...

Perfect view. Must be from Santorini.

Mei Teng said...

Re: the last photo. Such a lovely place to be having breakfast!

Stardust said...

Absolutely perfect indeed!

I love morning, especially watching dawn breaks. It must be especially special to watch all that splendour in such brilliantly clear colors. Ahhh...

BTW, we're not going anywhere. In fact, too busy to go anywhere. Sulk.