Thursday, 23 July 2009

Summer Dresses

I must admit I am a little lost appetite on blogging lately. I've been busy with a lot of thing lately, with friends, church, or just having some quality time with my own family (away from the computer).
But the latest monsoon sales got me thinking, it's summer... and I hardly have anything looks bright and light (okay, it's winter most of the time here) so I decide to have a little wander around.


I really like this top, it looks bright and airy. I think this will look great with a pair of black trousers for smart casual office wear.

Or how about some beautiful sequined-beaded short dress for some garden party or just for going to church? (When I say short, that's mean just under the knee). I can imagine wearing the dress below and sitting underneath an oak tree, with my favorite book in my hand, sipping a sweet hot tea and a jar of biscuit. Isn't that sound just PERFECT?


Or if you are looking for something more formal for an evening treat. Look at this. This lovely dress called "countess", which I think lived to it's name in term of elegancy and simplicity. I just love it.


Ahh... I simply love country with 4 season! There is always a reason for you to change your wardrobe every 4 month or so :-)

5 comments:

betchai said...

wow, you have great taste, i love your choice of clothes here :)

Mei Teng said...

I like the 2nd dress. So pretty!

We are having mega sales right now until next month.

Cath J said...

Lovely.. ^_^

Ayie said...

the black dress is more of my style =)

juskawaime said...

I like that " beautiful sequined-beaded short dress" (2nd pic) =)