Thursday, 20 August 2009

Bristol Balloon Festival : Interlude

These are a few picture we managed to take on our short stay in Bath. It's rather hard to wait for the summer sun to set when you are tired and worn from a long day at hot air balloon festival.
bath10
But there you go, we waited until 9.30 p.m. Above is my favorite point of interest in Bath : Pulteney Bridge.
bath9
Unfortunately for us, we had no time to see the famous roman bath. (Which I insist we had to see it at night when all the lights is on), but I guess meanwhile the view around the city will satisfied us.
bath12
bath11


*****

Coming up, our day out in Bristol Balloon Fiesta. The weather was great, so check these out! More report on this in few days time.

bristolfiesta2
bristolfiesta4
banner

11 comments:

Ayie said...

it's always lovely to snap photos by sunset. The lights and most esp water reflections are so endearing. The balloon festival must be really fun!

Cath J said...

Love it!!! Love IT!!!

Kamana said...

i keep making a mental note of all the beutiful pictures you post - recording these wonderful places as places for me to visit one day! :)

Stardust said...

Look at the balloons! They seem to have gone wild! So many of them, and they make me wanna fly over! =D

Liss said...

I've always wanted to go to a balloon festival.

Bath looks so pretty at night.

Congrats on the new car

Merryn said...

Dat explains the new header! Love it..

J.H said...

@Ayie : yes, it was fun :-) we're so glad the weather was so good! bright and still.

@Cath, Liss & Kamana : FTI, next year Bristol fiesta is on 12-15 Aug.

@Stardust : me tooo... I want to ride!!!

@Merryn : that's my favorite balloon, British flag :-) Brilliant.

MaryAnn Ashley said...

I'm always intrigued by the depth & history of architecture & the city. Everything is so intricate - beautiful.

Thanks for visiting... sorry I've been blog absent. I have multiple projects going that are always taking my attention & my daughters have not been in school.

Natasha de Bell said...

langitnya bersih, balonnya keliatan jelas. tapi pastinya sangat panas ya? foto bridgenya bagus.
oya thanks buat sarannya, tp tetep aja foto flickrnya ga masuk walaupun ngikutin cara elo. mgkn harus edit konfigur-nya, ga tau salah set kali...

J.H said...

@Maryann : sure you'll be missed :D

@Natasha : panas sih engga nat, cuman glaring banget (silau gitu yah), mo liat apa2 susah!

Teresa said...

These sunset photos are just gorgeous! You always shoot with great composition.