Wednesday, 12 August 2009

I wished I knew your name!

Yes, I am guilty, I have not touch those balloon festival picture yet... at all. But while you are waiting, let me share something more interesting.
minisunflower
The roundabout nearby my office had really got me facinated lately. Few months ago, the poppies were here. Benefiting from the flower rotation, the meadow now filled with sunflower look-alike creature.
It might taste sweet too, since loads of butterfly and bees looks so keen on them.
minisunflower4
minisunflower2
minisunflower3
Anyone who have an idea what they called, please kindly let me know :-) Thank you!

11 comments:

Liss said...

No, I don't know their name but the are very pretty.

Ayie said...

Hi JH! I have no idea about the flowers since I'm not too fond of flowers =) the field is very pretty with the blooms. Btw, looks like new haircut =)

J.H said...

well, probably I should ask my botanist friend, hope he had a clue :D

Marfa said...

The look like some kind of "black eyed susan"...such a lovely photo of you and your son...your sweater is beautiful!

AG said...

baru dipotongin lagi ya je rambut elo? huhuhuhu

J.H said...

@marfa : it's probably the same kind, even though some feature look kind of different.
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/wildseed/20/20.2.html

@AG & Ayie: strange enough, I had not cut my hair since last june! So... either the way I part my hair makes it looks different?

Stardust said...

Oh I wish I do... Balloon festival? Gee, my hubby is taking me on a ride! What a coincidence!

betchai said...

oh, your pictures are all wonderful, so crisp, so beautiful! hard to describe them by just a few words.

Ayie said...

it really looked like new haircut!

nessie said...

Love those snapshot of the flowers!

J.H said...

@stardust : babe, I demand some picture!!!

@betchai & nessie : thank you!

@Ayie : ahh... seems like everyone notice it, am I looked that different?