Friday, 14 August 2009

Reveal the image

I enjoyed this series of catwalk evening dresses by Silas Photo. I liked the way he present the dress from the back, or the close up version, which made you try to guess (or rather imagining) how the dress entirely looked like.
Take a peek on this... can you make a guess?
silasphoto3










it was a flamboyant flamenco style mermaid red dress. This is my favorite on the catwalk.
silasphoto2

How about this heavy layered orange evening dress, can you try to guess how does the front part looked like?
silasphoto9












silasphoto8
And below, one of few short dress that I think worth wearing as evening dos. This might even beat the looks of normal ballgown dress.
silasphoto13










silasphoto12
What about this floaty chiffon oriental style dress?
silasphoto15









silasphoto14
Fancy for something striking? why not wear this mermaid dress decorated with fancy feathers.
silasphoto16








silasphoto17
Keep on guessing!
silasphoto7













silasphoto6
And if you dare to make a fashion statement, this dress is really for you. It's quirky and rich of details to every corner!
silasphoto25













silasphoto26


Some of the less misterious pictures, I just enjoyed looking at the detail of each very well thought design.
silasphoto10
silasphoto4






And some of more grand selection....

silasphoto24

silasphoto22

Check this super floaty ballgown

silasphoto18

silasphoto19

silasphoto20





And the last one, the gem of the show, a wedding dress!

silasphoto28

Take a closer look at those beads and sequins!

silasphoto27

silasphoto29

The show is over, have a great weekend ahead everyone!

silasphoto30

6 comments:

Liss said...

No sure if I like the wedding dress but have to admit the beading is out of this world.

The rest of the dress are amazing too. I'd feel like a princess in any of them.

kenwooi said...

nice pictures of the dresses and ladies.. =)

kenwooi.com

J.H said...

@Liss : I don't think I can buy anything like this too. First the price, second, dunno where to wear it to!

@Kenwooi : thank you for dropping by!

Ayie said...

i think the only dress that can compliment me there is the short ball dress. I am quite short and not too leggy so anything short is fine =) hehe

exquisite designs!

Cath J said...

This is awesome fashion...love it!

J.H said...

Ayie & Cath : I'm loving the design too, even though I am not exactly sure it will looks nice on me :P