Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Betrayed

As much as I try not to post anything negative in this blog, I couldn't hold it any longer. It's been a hard week for me and my family.

One of them is because my grandfather is not doing well. Not that he had any serious illness. But I sensed that he had lost a will to live, and that's what killing him.

My husband lost his grandmother not long ago. You can find our post here. If any tears we shed during those time, it would be a tears of joy. Should my grandfather be like her with her attitude "for me to live is Christ, to die is gain", I would not be worried at all. I am rest assure that I'll see her with our Saviour in heaven.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment - Heb 9 : 27

What makes me feel betrayed and hurt me the most is the resistance from some people to tell my grandfather that his time is running out, and he need a Saviour. Those people labeled themselves "follower of Jesus", and claming to be "his loved ones", yet fearing to be labelled as religious fanatics is more important than saving a soul for eternity.

Some say "Never mind he is xxx (religion)", or "He has been baptised before". Others said "he believe Jesus is the son of God" (yeah, I added, so does Satan! Read Mark 5:7).

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear:
Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. - Luke 12 : 4-5

At the end of the day, who care of so and so think about you?
What matters is what GOD thinks about you!

Because the way out is simple, clear... yet with some people who always think they are wise and right will never comprehend it.

Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. - Prov 3 : 7

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. - Heb 9 : 28

When the we are at our last few breath, and death come before us. And you are thinking of this : am I good enough for heaven? will my religion saved me? will my baptism, church member, faithfulness in attending church matters? will all the money I spend for charity counted? am I worshipping the right God? is hell exist? will Jesus forgive me? have I done enough in my life?








Behold.... it's too late.

Think of them now, find the SURE answer.... not just "I believe" or "hopefully". If you have never heard of the real gospel according to the bible. Read here.


Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon ALL men to condemnation;
even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life - Rom 5: 18


My dear sister (I mean, real sister! and my only) wrote on her facebook :
If being a born again believer is liken unto a disease, I want to be the most contagious one!

3 comments:

Ayie said...

I honestly don't know what would be the right words to say to make you feel any better but I do hope you'll get over that feeling.

J.H said...

I am sure I will :-) Thank you for the encouragement Ayie, I need it!

Stardust said...

Sorry to hear about the entire thing, but I hope that the spirit of God will reign in the house and brings peace to everyone's heart, so as to hear the Lord clearly and be assured of what to do.

I pray that your grandpa will find the ultimate answer to his spiritual needs. Hugs.