Thursday, 24 September 2009

Biblical Headlines Written by Today's Media

On Red Sea crossing:
WETLANDS TRAMPLED IN LABOR STRIKE
Pursuing Environmentalists Killed
On David vs. Goliath:
HATE CRIME KILLS BELOVED CHAMPION
Psychologist Questions Influence of Rock
On Elijah on Mt. Carmel:
FIRE SENDS RELIGIOUS RIGHT EXTREMIST INTO FRENZY
400 Killed
On the birth of Christ:
HOTELS FULL, ANIMALS LEFT HOMELESS
Animal Rights Activists Enraged by Insensitive Couple
On feeding the 5,000:
PREACHER STEALS CHILD'S LUNCH
Disciples Mystified Over Behavior
On healing the 10 lepers:
LOCAL DOCTOR'S PRACTICE RUINED
"Faith Healer" Causes Bankruptcy
On healing of the Gadarene demoniac:
MADMAN'S FRIEND CAUSES STAMPEDE
Local Farmer's Investment Lost
On raising Lazarus from the dead:
FUNDAMENTALIST PREACHER RAISES A STINK
Will Reading to be Delayed

4 comments:

Ayie said...

Hi Jessica!! You are so religious, I get to see more of the bible through you. I read it several times before and every night before sleep =)

have a pleasant day/night!

Y.S said...

Hahaha...I guess the world would never see the Bible eye to eye.

Uncle Lee said...

Hi JH, I only recently have slowed down reading the papers, infact not buying anymore except for the Saturday ones as my wife likes the cooking section, I love the car section.
I fid it depressing reading about World politics, global warming etc.....
And somehow I don't miss reading papers now...
You keep well, best regards, Lee.

Ayie said...

those cureent paper headlines are quite disturbing at times...