Monday, 7 September 2009

My cute little friends

Josiah has been extremely social-able lately (if there is such words). He is normally like to play on his own or only with "usual" everyday friends in his childminder place. But he had been very adventurous lately.
train
Josiah probably has only met Daniel twice, and that is only for a few days when the Nicholson are here or we were there. But it took only 15 minutes to make them realise they can be a good close buddy.
train3
Daniel is much more introvet than Josiah (he is more than 1 year older too), very gentle and shy little boy. Josiah is classified shy and quiet too according to his childminder. I told her "I want to believe that!" because Josiah is so bubbly and open at home.
train4
Since they both shy, loved bugs, nature, loved watching thomas and wanted to be a train driver... they glued to each other fairly quick. Look at the joy on their face as they hold hands and watch their favorite-diesel-snowdonia train took off. All of a sudden, both this shy introvet boys, become a loud charismatic crowd whil they cheering the train as it departs from the platform. Oh yes, and both of them said "monkeeeeyyy" when I told them I am going to take a picture.
train2
Sometimes, this got me thinking. As adult I don't make friends as easy. I might smile and act politely, but I hardly made anyone my true friend until their proof themselves for YEARS! (probably decades). While my son, seem to be embrace his hand to everyone he met twice in his life... how sweet the life of a simple minded child.

9 comments:

Mei Teng said...

What adorable looking friends! :)

Cath J said...

Very cute... same her ^_^

Cher said...

they are so cute together! Josiah not only found a friend but a big brother too. ;)

Char said...

adorable - I hope they always enjoy playing together

Salitype said...

oh! such adorable kids...

yeah! kids are trustful by nature i think.they often have fights here and there with their friends and ended up playing again after a few minutes....ahhh! kids!

Keri Ann said...

What sweet friends! I love your blog heade

J.H said...

I am working on my kindergarten (nursery) class reunion now. Can't imagine it's been 2 decades!!!

Liss said...

nothing like some trains to get young boys to bond.

Ayie said...

it's adorable to see kids tag along like that