Monday, 26 October 2009

Autumn Blessing

The day start out gloomy and wet. I thought it going to be a cold day the whole day! But 1 hour before the sunset, suddenly the cloud breaks and the sun shining at its best for the last 1 solid hour.
josiah3
josiah4a
josiah
Below is my experiment using a GIMP decor effect (I am sure photoshop is far more advance than this) and yellow overlay. I also read somewhere that many pictures are best to be looked at with black background.
josiah2
josiah5a
And the best highlight this week is, my pastor is back from his trip in States. Surely the pulpit feels different without him.


p.s: has been thinking of upgrading the camera, so far I have two recommendation for Canon 5D MKii, any thoughts?

7 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

Autumn is indeed charming.. it has it own sense of gloominess, romance and mystery.

Mei Teng said...

Autumn is a beautiful season. Enjoy! :)

Stardust said...

Autumn's beautiful but, heheh, not so much for me. Bleh. Your picts are always gorgeous, look at your boy!

HOPE said...

Your son's sweater matches all the colors...he's a perfect model for all your photography!!! SOO cute!

Lovely photos..the black does make the colors more vibrant.

God bless..
HOPE

Snowcatcher said...

Beautiful photos! I completely understand wanting a new camera, but the one you've got is doing a spectacular job!

The Canon you referenced does a fine job. I'm using a Nikon D300. If you have the opportunity to try a camera out before you buy, whatever you buy, see what you like better, from the way it feels in your hands to the way it renders colors. What really matters is the person pushing the shutter button, not the name on the front of the piece of equipment. :)

Ayie said...

i just love the sun on a cold brezzy day =)

The Fredy Family said...

Love the Autumn pics. I have the Canon 5d Mark II. AMAZING!!!! I upgraded from the Rebel Xti and I have not regretted it one bit. Worth every penny!