Wednesday, 16 December 2009

My First Christmas in Heaven

Christmas, is normally a joyful occassion to many family and Christian likewise. But sadly, about a month ago, a little boy named Noah Biorkman, a 5 year old boy, died on his battle against Neuroblastoma, a rare form of cancer.

Noah had been fighting cancer since he was 3 years old. He was diagnosed with neuroblastoma in February 2007, went into remission six months later but relapsed in September 2008.
Fortunately, knowing his time was short, Noah wanted to celebrate Christmas early. The family has appeal to everyone across the globe to send christmas card and gift to their address. One of the online newspaper broadcasting his action opening christmas cards and present.The 5-year-old said an angel figurine ornament was his favorite because it reminded him of where he'll soon be.

"In heaven, and I'm going to be an angel," Noah said.

Today, little Noah will celebrate his first ever Christmas in heaven, this time with the birthday boy, sitting next to him.

--------------------------------------------------------

My First Christmas in Heaven (DebinVA)

I see the countless
Christmas trees
around the world below
With tiny lights, like Heaven's stars,
reflecting on the snow

The sight is so spectacular,
please wipe away the tear
For I am spending Christmas with
Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs
that people hold so dear
But the sounds of music can't compare
with the Christmas choir up here.

I have no words to tell you,
the joy their voices bring,
For it is beyond description,
to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me,
I see the pain inside your heart.
But I am not so far away,
We really aren't apart.

So be happy for me, dear ones,
You know I hold you dear.
And be glad I'm spending Christmas
with Jesus Christ this year.

I sent you each a special gift,
from my heavenly home above.
I sent you each a memory
of my undying love.

After all, love is a gift more precious
than pure gold.
was always most important
the stories Jesus told.

Please love and keep each other,
my Father said to do.
I can't count the blessing or love
has for each of you.

So have a Merry Christmas and
Wipe away that tear
Remember, I am spending Christmas with
Jesus Christ this year

--------------------------------------------------

I can imagine that Christ child has already known His mission on the cross of Calvary the day he was sent to be born in a manger. Just like Noah's parent, it must be hard for Jesus's mother to watch his son to die on Calvary. Let us remember that, forgiveness through Jesus is the best gift God gave to human kind.

Happy Christmas everyone.

8 comments:

Ayie said...

This post is touching, thanks for sharing this Jess.

Edna said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Indeed He is the Father's best gift to humankind!

Snowcatcher said...

Boy, you really brought tears to my eyes with that one.

HOPE said...

How precious...to read Noah's words about being an Angel in Heaven. What a blessing! I have one there as well.

God's Grace and peace is given to those who know Him...and as a Mother in her loss...we know as they know..they will be with the LORD Jesus..no more tears nor sorrow.

God bless you!
HOPE
(see you in my blog in the NEW YEAR)

Stardust said...

It's sad to hear such, this time of the year, but the message is clear, the child IS celebrating Christmas with Christ, in heaven.

THank you for sharing this..

You're travelling back soon? Have a good trip and spend good times with your loved ones. Hugs.

Keri Ann said...

What a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing, I hope your having a wonderful Holiday. :)

Natasha de Bell said...

ini kisah nyata ya? sampe sedih bacanya. tp bersyukur dia skrg sudah berada dekat Bapa di sorga.

Cuisine Paradise said...

This is a very touching and meaningful story Jess....... Thanks for sharing.... especially at this time of the year.....

Merry Christmas to you and your family..... :) Enjoy your trip.