Friday, 4 December 2009

Thanks to God...

This week has been quite a roller coaster ride for three of us. My son had a cold again (this time with temperature), while my husband is not too well but he still need to go for interview. I still need to go to office too, since I have no more holiday left (I claimed all of my holiday to be with my family in Indonesia).
Nevertheless, God has never failed to show us how GOOD He is. He gave us strength to conquer those challenge everyday and gave us courage to trust Him and His promise.

As I read my bible this morning, I read 2 Cor 12 : 9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

I can't help but to thank the Lord for beautiful things He bestown in my life.

cambs3
Thanks to God for my Redeemer,
Thanks for all Thou dost provide!
Thanks for times now but a memory,
Thanks for Jesus by my side!
Thanks for pleasant, balmy springtime,
Thanks for dark and stormy fall!
Thanks for tears by now forgotten,
Thanks for peace within my soul!

Thanks for prayers that Thou hast answered,
Thanks for what Thou dost deny!
Thanks for storms that I have weathered,
Thanks for all Thou dost supply!
Thanks for pain, and thanks for pleasure,
Thanks for comfort in despair!
Thanks for grace that none can measure,
Thanks for love beyond compare!

Thanks for roses by the wayside,
Thanks for thorns their stems contain!
Thanks for home and thanks for fireside,
Thanks for hope, that sweet refrain!
Thanks for joy and thanks for sorrow,
Thanks for heav’nly peace with Thee!
Thanks for hope in the tomorrow,
Thanks through all eternity!

4 comments:

F A I T H said...

Oh, I really love that hymn!!! Thanks to you, for bringing that song to mind. There is just no words to express how lovely our Lord is.

God bless!

Marfa said...

What a beautiful post....sweet photo of your little guy!

Stardust said...

Hey dearie, hoping that things are getting better at your place. Nice healing first and foremost!! Yup, do take care as the virus gets nasty ( not sure if it's that tricky at your side, influenza is spreading wildfire here ). Healing hugs...

We've finally settled down a little, all THANKS to God as well. Somehow I resonate your feelings.. Just how do we overcome all that, without Him? Praise the Lord.

Stealing seconds now, catch up at your place later.;P

Ayie said...

Keep bundled up, so cold nowadays! I hope you'll all be clear for the holidays!