Saturday, 9 January 2010

Counting down going home

Hi everyone, a warm greeting from Bali!

It's been awhile since I have not update this blog. In 1 week time I'll be stepping back into common territory. At the moment I have about 1500 pictures unedited from various events, reunion, birthday party, and of course... traveling! I've been to see loads of sky-scrapper at night in hongkong, watching christmas celebration at hongkong disneyland, lazing on the beautiful sandy beaches of Jimbaran, experience Kuta beach at night, to watching kecak dance at Pura Uluwatu. But, I do miss my cozy home in UK. I just somehow hope there is no snow storm next week as few days ago loads of airport in UK were closed.
I do apologies I can't stalk any of my blog-buddy site because the internet connection here is so slow. Meanwhile, I want to wish everyone a blessed new year 2010!

9 comments:

Marfa said...

Enjoy the rest of your time in Bali...it sounds so nice and warm. It's freezing cold here...and we have about 4 inches of snow right now outside!!!

Cath J said...

Ow.. its been a long time... Hope everything is ok..

safe journey and show us more photos ya.. ^_^

excited...

and Happy New Year!!

Cher said...

a blessed new year to you too & your family, Jes! will be waiting for your tons of pics to share. ;)

Liss said...

Happy New year. I look forward seeing to seeing your images and reading your stories when you get home. enjoy the warm weather while you can.

Natasha de Bell said...

have a nice holiday!
waiting your photos...

hiPPo said...

happy new year and enjoy ur holidays! =) it sure sounds great to be where u are now without having to deal with the harsh winter in UK!

Stardust said...

What a way to start a year! Have a too time till your return, and reward us with tons of your travel updates. Till then! Happy New Year!

Sis. Tammy said...

Glad your having a good time. Can't wait to have you all back. We've missed you.

P.S.
Can't wait to see the photo's, know they will be great!

Ayie said...

have a safe trip back! enjoy the rest of your stay there!